Questmed GmbH - Skills for Implant testingNew implants and new surgical approaches should be tested in vitro for medical device certification for fatigue and durability.
The business activities of Questmed GmbH are physical and physical-chemical testing of non-active implants for orthopedics, traumatology, operative dentistry and cardiology according international test standards (ISO / ASTM):
- THR - Hip total replacement (primary / revision)
- TKR - Knee total replacemant (unicondylar / bicondylar / linked)
- TSA - Shoulder arthroplasty (anatomical / revers)
- TAR - Ankle total replacement
- TEA - Elbow Total Arthroplasty
- PIP, MCP - Finger Joint Replacement
- VCF - Spine (cages, fusion, pedicel screws, rods)
- Osteosynthesis (bone plates, bone screws)
- Dental implants (artificial tooth)
- Occluder - Cardiovascular implants - Vena Cava Filter
- Surgical Instruments and Gloves
- Ion release and Corrosion
We are running one highdynamic multiaxial test system, 17 dynamic test systems up to 10 kN, one knee wear simulator with two banks of three test stations and six multidevice cardiac implant test systems.